Please see below for all the latest information about Exams at the West Bridgford School.
Exam Results Days 2018
GCE A LEVEL RESULTS DAY—THURSDAY 16TH AUGUST
- Year 13—Results available from 9.15 to 10.15 from rooms B1 and B5 in Post 16.
- Year 13 students will be able to access their provisional results via their Office365 SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESSES ONLY from 6am. Students should test their access to their school email BEFORE Results Day.
- Mr Bowie will be available in school from 7.00 am for advice and guidance around the UCAS Process.
- Year 12—Results available from 10.30 to 11.30 from rooms B1 and B5 in Post 16.
GCSE RESULTS DAY—THURSDAY 23RD AUGUST
- Year 11 – Results available from 9.30 -11.00 from rooms B2, B3 and B4 in post 16.
- All other years can collect their results from reception after 1pm.
- Post 16 Applications—Post 16 staff will be available 9.30am till 4.00 pm the 23rd and 24th of August for advice and guidance on applying for the Post 16 Centre.
- Please read ALL the information in your results envelope for personalised guidance on your application.
Please remember; if students are unable to come into school to get their results in person at the above time an A4 self-addressed envelope with a large letter stamp must be supplied for the results to be sent by post. Collection by a third party, including parents, can also be arranged but we require a letter of authorisation signed by the student naming the person nominated to pick up the results. Please bring your envelope or letter to the Exams Office by July 6th. Please note that we are not able to provide the results to anyone over the phone or by email. Mr Bowie suggests that all Year 13 students should collect their results in person in case they require advice.
Exam Results 2017
THE WEST BRIDGFORD SCHOOL PERFORMANCE
The West Bridgford School has been the highest performing school in Nottinghamshire at GCSE for the last eight years
GCSE Results 2017
91% of students achieved 5 Standard Passes (A*-C or 9-4).
92% of students achieved a Standard Pass (9-4) in English and Mathematics.
77% of students achieved a Strong Pass (9-5) in English and Mathematics.
The average grade achieved at GCSE was ‘B’.
A Level Results 2017
The average point score per entry at A-level was 35.0.
The average grade achieved at A-level was B-.
The average grade for a student’s ‘best 3’ A-levels was B.