New Online Payment System
A new way to pay.
For many years now, the school has worked towards becoming a cashless environment. This reduces the costs of handling cash in the school, gives parents a fast, secure and reliable method for making payments to school for items such as din-ner money and trips and ensures students don’t need to come to school with large amounts of cash in their pockets. Part of this strategy was a move to the Capita Agora online payments portal.
Over 93% of parents are now registered on Agora and it has been a significant part of the growth of cashless in the school. However the school is also a part of the East Midlands Edu-cation Trust, and as part of the centralisation of Trust services, all EMET schools are now moving to using ‘ParentPay’ (the UK market-leader in cashless payments for schools) as their shared cashless payment portal. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- As such, all parents should anticipate an email AND back-up paper letter (please check those school bags!) arriving home on Tuesday 18th June. This will give clear instructions on how to register for ParentPay.
- Agora will continue to operate until Friday 28th June at 2.00pm when it will close. It will not accept payments past this point.
- All existing cashless dinner-money balances will be stored in the school canteen sys-tem.
- Engineers will connect the school canteen system to ParentPay—this will transfer all balances. All existing balances for school trips will also transfer.
- From Monday 1st July the school will only accept cashless payments via ParentPay.